Shipping + Billing

Customer service and Transparency

Our site is 100% transparent and safe to purchase from. Once you’ve made a purchase an invoice is sent immediately to the email address listed through your PayPal.

Artsy Blazer – A must wear™ does not take lightly to delays on any purchase. Estimated delivery times once an order is placed can take up to 8 to 10 business days. Time is money and no one has either of it to waste. If you need to reach us please feel free to email at anytime and a response will be sent to you in less than a 24 hour period.

What about refunds ?

If you receive a product with any production discrepancies, a photo of the faulty product or design must be sent to the email address provided below. Once that is received an invoice will be sent to you along with a 65% of cost refund. The other 35% percent of the refund is to cover the cost and labor of work that has been completed, being that this is not a mass produced product. The item is to be returned via mail, and this must be done within a 24 hour period. Unfortunately we do not do exchanges. Provided below is the contact email for customer support.

Contact us below for any further support or questions.

Follow & Subscribe

Create a website or blog at
%d bloggers like this: